Thank you for your interest in Macomb Christian. We welcome the cultural diversity that international students bring to our school. We appreciate your interest in our school and look forward to answering your questions as you consider Macomb Christian for your child.
Our International program is SEVIS approved with the ability to issue I-20 forms. An I-20 Form from Macomb Christian will allow you to obtain a United States F-type Student Visa. Macomb Christian offers a comprehensive college-preparatory curriculum designed to prepare all students, including international students, for admission into American Colleges and Universities.
- Complete International Student Application
- Submit application with the following forms:
- Copy of Immunization records
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Student Agreement
- Current School Transcript and records showing subject courses and earned grades
- Application Fee $400 (US)
Upon receiving the above information and being offered admission (after a phone or Skype interview), we must receive the tuition payment before the I-20 Form will be sent.
- Academic Support (ESL support and tutoring)
- Social Activities (retreats, year-end trips, field trips)
- Housing with an American Host family
- Mentoring with students and adults
2016-2017 Tuition Fee
Tuition is $22,320 (US). Tuition Fee includes tuition, application fee,
host family, school hot lunch program, school uniform, school field
trips, school social activities, and athletic fees. Personal expenses
are not included.